Friday, August 04, 2006

3 Books from my Childhood I'd Still Recommend

There are actually a great many books from my childhood I'd still recommend, but the great many are not what this post is about.

A few weeks ago I posted a list of books I was reading when I was 8 to 12 years old. I was thinking about this list again today, because I came across my copy of The Westing Game, which made me think of The Diamond in the Window, which then made me think of From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, which made me want to ...

1) jump onto Amazon and find a copy of Diamond,
2) re-read all three books this weekend, and
3) throw out a hearty recommendation to anyone looking for older treasures.

I've linked each of the books above, to make it easy for you to check them out.

No comments: