Sunday, January 28, 2007

Holes ... in Your Pants!

Brooke over at the Brookeshelf pointed me to John Green's In Your Pants book-title game. Take any book title (we're using children's books tonight) and add "In Your Pants" to the end. It's like the fortune cookie game, with a twist.

Brooke's got a few great suggestions here, and I've added a few to the comments on that post. My favorites that I've thought up so far are below, but feel free to add more suggestions!

Holes in Your Pants (Louis Sachar)

A Wind in the Door in Your Pants (Madeleine L'Engle)

Emily Climbs in Your Pants (L. M. Montgomery)

3 comments:

featherbee said...

LOL, the first one that popped into my head was "The Secret Garden in Your Pants."

How about "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in Your Pants." Must be a big pair of pants!

Nancy said...

Great minds! The Lion... was one of my suggestions too. :)

Stidmama said...

I looked up on the shelf above my computer and saw (by Laurence Yep):
The Case of the Lion Dance in your Pants. [sounds crowded]