Wow, it's been quite a week for being tagged with memes! Liz over at A Chair, a Fireplace and a Tea Cozy tagged me with the 5 things meme.
But Nancy... didn't you already do the 5 things meme? Yes, but that was ages and ages ago, so I'm happy to oblige and come up with 5 more things you probably don't know about me.
6. I own 3 of the Serta sheep, and am considering eBay to get some more. It looks like Serta isn't selling them directly these days.
7. I have a secret dream to be a nightclub singer.... I'll pause to give my friends and family a moment to mop up their keyboards.... Seriously, I wish I had the voice and the stage presence (not to mention the ability to live on a fixed income) to go perch on a stool next to a piano or a jazz trio ... and croon.
8. I have no poker face, except when I play poker. I usually let my thoughts and feelings show plainly on my face, finding that this helps aid conversation (cue my new boss saying, "your eyes just got very wide when I said X"). But when a situation calls for me to act a part (for instance, in the case of a surprise, a prank, or a game of poker), I can lie without a twitch.
9. My Myers-Briggs type is ENTJ (extroverted, intuitive, thinking, judging), which I've seen described as "the field marshall." Be afraid. Be very afraid.
10. I have inherited a klutz gene from my mother. Two weeks ago I sliced my finger open while trying to pull out a broken Christmas light. In just the past two months I've fallen off 2 perfectly stable seats for no apparent reason. This past summer I scratched my cornea with a pricetag while trying on sunglasses. Two years ago I fell out my front door. Last year I did a CHARLIE BROWN flop (see above picture) off my icy front porch. Seriously, legs above the head and kerplunk. My only consolation is that I know it's genetic because my mother has been doing these things for years.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but anyone who wants to join in can post on their blog, or in the comments here!