Thursday, November 30, 2006

Chocolate Glee

I didn't win the MegaMillions.

I didn't win anything in the Tangathon.

I didn't win (or, I admit, even come close to winning) at bowling during my high-school reunion events.

And I just finished telling a friend that, of course, "I never win anything."

But look. What's that? An email from Robin Brande, author, blogger and benefactress to the sugar-deficient.... An email saying -- are you listening, are you paying attention, are you comprehending the pure joy and beauty of it all? -- I've won chocolate in her monthly chocolate giveaway!

That's right folks. I am a chocolate winner. And really, when it comes to chocolate, we're all winners aren't we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I'm happy you're happy. Consider me the chocolate elf.

Kimmy said...

What? There's chocolate to be won? Where have I been!

Congrats;-)