Friday, September 29, 2006

Blogging Will be Intermittent for Next Week

I'm off to the wilds of Maine for a week. No sailing, just a few crosswords and a lot of reading. Here are the books I'm bringing to read this week:
Series of Unfortunate Events #4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
The Unauthorized Autobiography of Lemony Snicket
The Beatrice Letters

(can you tell I'm getting ready for #13 to arrive?)

Water Street (loved the cover)
A Northern Light
Fly By Night
Eragon (on to-be-read list for much too long)
Eldest (ditto)
The Amulet of Samarkand (ditto)
The Stolen Child
The Immortal Game
Dragon Fire
Forgetfulness
The Children's Blizzard
Salem's Lot (ditto)
S is for Silence (ditto)
A Death in Belmont (ditto)
Monday Mourning (ditto)

2 others in the car that I don't remember

And Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, to re-read


27 books. Hmmmmm.... I wish I were more decisive, because these books are heavy!

Anyhow, between the books I do read, the puzzles, the general vegetative state, and the dial-up connection, I am betting on little to no blogging for the coming week. I'll try to post if I can, but otherwise, I'll be back on track October 9.

Cheers!

No comments: