Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Words on Wednesday: Journey Wench, Arrrrrrgh!

I found a nifty little translator today, that let's you switch from standard English to Elmer Fudd, Swedish Chef, Pirate, etc....

Some of their selections are tasteless. But the Pirate one is a real winner. Test it out with this link.

Oh, and if you click on the picture below, you'll see a snapshot of what the Pirate translator did with my blog.

Added note: The link above works well for translating web sites, but not for entering text. If you want a site where you can enter text and get Pirate-translation back, use this one.





1 comment:

Libby Koponen said...

Hey Nancy! This is in response to your comment on BRG. I couldn't find your email (am I just retarded at seeing the obvious?) so this is the only way I can thank you for admitting that you too had been told by a friend that blogging was a waste of time.

So: thanks!

Libby (from the bluerosegirls blog)