Saturday, September 30, 2006

Okay, but How Bad is BAD?

When she was bad, she was very very bad...

While I'm away, I'm leaving you with this survey.

I've taken all the antagonists we collected in the Great Antagonists list, and asking you to rate them from pure-good to pure-evil.

Great Antagonists of Children's Literature - Evil Meter Survey

When I get back, I'll tally the results, and we can see who the worst offenders are, and who may still be redeemed.

Note: there are 242 to rate, but only rate the ones you know. It should go pretty fast that way.

Note: spread the word!

Thanks!

4 comments:

Little Willow said...

Done. Phew.

Nancy said...

1. I knew you'd be first!
2. With all the recommendations you made, I had a feeling you'd also have the toughest time of it.

Thanks!

PS: Dial-up stinks, so I won't be doing my survey till I get back to the real world next week.

Anonymous said...

Beg to differ, I thought I was first

Nancy said...

LOL, Daisy. I'm sure you were!