Sunday, December 17, 2006

Quote of the Day, 12/17/06: White Christmas

With a week to go till Christmas Eve, I thought I'd offer Christmas quotes over the next several days. I'm starting with quotes from the stars of White Christmas.


Bing Crosby
Honestly, I think I've stretched a talent-which is so thick that it's almost opaque-over a quite unbelievable term of years.



Danny Kaye
Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.





Rosemary Clooney
I'll keep working as long as I live because singing has taken on the feeling of joy that I had when I started, when my only responsibility was to sing well.




Vera-Ellen
I don't remember if I liked [dancing] because I was good at it, or if I was good at it, because I liked it. Maybe a little of both.





Mary Wickes
Women like me. They think I'm wholesome or something.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Haha, the Danny Kaye one is funny. :)