Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Quote of the Day, 10/24/06: Humor

Oops, running late on Tuesday's quotes....

Bill Cosby
Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.

Groucho Marx
Humor is reason gone mad.

Aristotle
Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Hello, Nrkii! I don't know how to email you, so I'm hoping this note will be sufficiently hidden way down your page...Also hoping that you get notifications of comments! Tomorrow's Debra Hamel's birthday so I've been sending this note around:

Hello, ‘Friend of the Deblog’! Tomorrow (October 31) is Debra’s birthday and I’m hoping you might consider putting a “Happy Birthday!” surprise up at your blog. I’ll be posting one for sure. Hope you join me! Susan http://inover.blogspot.com